[Dixielandjazz] What they teach in college these days...

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Wed Apr 20 21:54:49 PDT 2005

Me thinks both of you art possibly communing with the gods with tall glasses
of spirits near your keyboards, :))

Skol, and Cheers, I shall go refill mine and cometh back to watch from the
sidelines as this dissertation unfolds even further into the depths of thy souls
or perhaps not, but to the mere shallowness of the entire topic which has
already fallen off the flat surface of the earth.

If it don't got that swing it don't mean a thing do wop do wop do wop.

Ya'll are givin' me the Blues :))

Cheers, mates and here cometh the bell for round three  DING!

Heck it is Wed. night aren't both of you supposed to be playing music at
Giovanni's Pizza place anyway?????   Quick somebody call Giovanni and tell him he
needs to hire these guys every Wed. night to keep them off the Internet
picking verbal assults on those with a worn out delete key .  :))

Now where the Hell did I put that flatted fifth?

Tom Wiggins