[Dixielandjazz] A Must See!!!

David Richoux tubaman at batnet.com
Wed Apr 20 16:03:02 PDT 2005

If you look at the full line-up  at http://www.nojazzfest.com/schedule/
  you will see that this festival covers a broad spectrum of musical
styles. As Steve Barbone pointed out awhile ago - if you sort out just
the OKOM bands at jazzFest that list is just about as long as the OKOM
bands at Sacramento!

BTW, I have interviewed Skerik on my radio show - he is very interested
in all sorts of music, new and old and he plays all kinds of jazz.
True, most of what he records is way outside this list's idea of OKOM,
but I found it to be quite interesting.