[Dixielandjazz] The Gig

LRG4003 at aol.com LRG4003 at aol.com
Tue Apr 19 10:09:18 PDT 2005

A quick search turned up the fact that it was released on VHS in 1990
through Warner Home Video, but a check of their website didn't turn up  anything.
However I went through the imdb.com site (huge movie database)  and found a
link that got me to some used versions on Amazon.com (starting  at $3.99).
Wayne Rogers, Clevon  Little and Warren  Vache?  Written and directed by a
Pulitzer Prize winning playwright?   But I've never heard of the film.  Who's seen
it?  Good  soundtrack?

K.C. Clarinetist (and movie guy)