[Dixielandjazz] Re: More Jump sides

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Sun Apr 17 20:11:24 PDT 2005

Dear Charlie,
Further to your Jump 78s and the Jump LPs:
Your J 25 78 by Bob Anderson's Oshkosh Serenaders ("Indiana/Sleepytime Down
South" from 6 July 1946) is on my LP J 12-8 'Hollywood in the 40s'.
[Joe] Yukl's Wabash Five recording of "Sugar" is also on my LP J 12-8
'Hollywood in the 40s', along with the other 3 titles from this 27 Oct 1945
session.
The two [Joe] Rushton's California Ramblers 78s  from 15 Dec 1945 and 7 Dec
1947 do not appear to have been reissued on LP, so are rare collectors
items.
As, indeed, are all your Jump 78s.
Floyd O'Brien's State Street Seven 24 Feb 1945 session is on the La Vere's
Chicago Loopers Jump LPs I have.
Kind regards,
Bill.