[Dixielandjazz] Film "Twice Upon a Time"

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Sun Apr 17 18:42:21 PDT 2005

In about 1998 or '99, I did a scene with my daughter in the film "Twice Upon
a Time."  It has aired several times on the Lifetime Channel.

Several members of DJML missed it & have wanted to see it.  I have sent a
tape of the film around to some Listmates to watch.  After watching it, they
then send it on to someone else.

Currently, Rebecca has the tape.  If anyone would like to view it, please
let me know.

--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
Placerville, CA USA

"There are three kinds of men:
The ones that learn by reading.
The few who learn by observation.
The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for
themselves."
--William Penn Adair (Will) Rogers B: 11/4/1879 D: 8/15/1935