[Dixielandjazz] Books

Wim Mossel w.p.mossel at wanadoo.nl
Sun Apr 17 03:56:52 PDT 2005

List mates,
this message is primarily interesting for the Dutch readers.
I have 22 jazz books for sale, 5 in Dutch, 1 in French, 15 in English and 1
small book that is in both English, Dutch, French and German.
I have put the books in a list in Excel. When you are interested send me a
message then I'll send you the list.
I am with the books on the Doctor Jazz reunion April 23 in Wageningen, so
(for the Dutch readers) if you want to make a reservation,  send me a message.

Kind regards, Vriendelijke groet, Grüße
Wim Mossel

Tenor guitar player of  The Autoreverse Jazz Orchestra
http://www.autoreverse.nl/

a.k.a. w.p.mossel at wanadoo.nl