[Dixielandjazz] the best tunes of the french quarter festival

Luis Daniel Flores luda at arnet.com.ar
Sat Apr 16 04:22:26 PDT 2005

Here are the tunes I am going to play in my Radio program remembering the
best performances in the French quarter festival:

Pontchrtrain Blues - Fritzel celebration
Canal St - Canal Creepers
Creole Blues - Jazz Archives with T. Parenti
Isle of N.O. Tim Laughlin
Crescent City Moon - T. Laughlin
Some day you will be sorry - Ingrid Lucia
When you are smiling - Duke Heitger
West End Blues - Duke Heitger
Bourbon Moon - Jack Maheu
There is something in the water - Jack Maheu
Luis
jazz y sentimientos- www.fmclassic.com.ar
Sundays 12:30 GMT