[Dixielandjazz] Dixieland Tuba Solos CD

Gary Kiser gary at kiser.org
Fri Apr 15 13:53:58 PDT 2005

Well, I'll be a leaky spit valve.  I think this is the first time I've
ever made a 'bast of' list.  I am quite honored to be named amongst some
heavyweights of the blow bass.  My ego runneth over.  I feel like I'm
behind a podium holding a giant golden mouthpiece making an acceptance
speech.

As I am normally a man of few words, I'll stop this blubber tout de suite.

Thank you, Gary

PS: If you compress the tunes to MP3, you'd get everything onto one CD.
Alas, you'll need a player that reads MP3 format CDs (around $50).

PSS: Now I gotta go and find the tunes I don't have.

Gary Kiser
www.sacapulses.com
www.mojobrassband.com