[Dixielandjazz] Dixieland Tuba Solos CD

David Richoux tubaman at batnet.com
Fri Apr 15 09:29:51 PDT 2005

Dan,

Thanks for your list - I have played a lot of these songs on my show
over the years. My next Tuba Special on KFJC FM will be on Thursday,
May 5th 10AM to 2PM PDT and those of you out of range for radio
reception can listen on the internet -
http://www.kfjc.org/netcast/index.php

I often wonder why there is not a comparable list of outstanding
Traditional Jazz String Bass solos... ;-)

Dave Richoux  The Jazz Parade KFJC 89.7 FM