[Dixielandjazz] Pope Sicola & Musical Content

Bigbuttbnd at aol.com Bigbuttbnd at aol.com
Fri Apr 15 06:44:13 PDT 2005

Charlie: I thought the tag was:
"Nickle, nickle, nickle, nickle. Trickle, trickle, trickle, trickle."

I wrote and recorded a soundtrack for an amusement park show many years ago
who's theme was classic commercial jingles. That theme was included in the soft
drink section. It took a year of research to find all of the tunes (probably
about 100 jingles) and we actually found the sheet music to that one. It was
"trickle" in the sheet music. But maybe it was "pickle" on your radio.

~Rocky Ball
Atlanta