[Dixielandjazz] April 15 celebration TAXES FINISHED!!

Russ Guarino russg at redshift.com
Tue Apr 12 23:58:48 PDT 2005

The Monterey Hot Jazz Society was the site last Sunday of a  gathering of Dixieland Affectionatos who enjoyed the music of Cell Block 7 as guest band. What a great Job !! Many arrangements had the flavor of old style 20s music,  something we don't hear much and a real delight.

I recommend the gang out of Cell Block 7 anytime.  Lock up your valuables, however, they have a reputation for, well you know....

Russ Guarino