[Dixielandjazz] Pensacola Jazz Festival

Don Gumpert dongumpert at cox.net
Mon Apr 11 14:47:14 PDT 2005

My two cents' worth - it was a really good Festival and I certainly enjoyed
meeting and hearing some folks (Boondockers) for the first time!  They were
enthusiastically received by the attendees.  Actually, I was only at the
Festival to see the Boondockers so have no opinions on the other groups.
Only one group was missing and we all know which group ...for the first time
in over 20 years...

Sandy Gumpert