[Dixielandjazz] Boondockers at Pensacola JazzFest

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Mon Apr 11 09:20:46 PDT 2005

In a message dated 4/11/05 7:11:57 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
nvickers1 at cox.net writes:

> I like to say that there's some music which gets you in the head, some in
> the heart and some lower down.  In the case of Rebirth, it was the latter.

Hi Norm:

Almost all OKOM music used to do that, seems the older generations have
totally forgotten it,  that was the essence of Jazz music, NO?  Sex Jazz and the
back-seat of an Olds.

Which was later replaced with Sex Drugs and Rock & Roll , :))

Any group that can turn on an audience to DANCE in place is doing their job
no matter what the genre of music might be.  It is that Fire and excitement
that excites an audience to come out of their homes and pay to see and hear
groups and follow them around from event to event.

The folks of Pensacola are fortunate to get it for FREE.

Congratulations on another successful event.

There must be a very long line of folks waiting for new roofs heh?

Probably the best job in Florida these days is being a Roofer, pays better
than being a musician,

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins   have hammer will travel.  :))