[Dixielandjazz] KIFM

Snogpitch snogpitch at prodigy.net
Thu Apr 7 00:12:42 PDT 2005

http://tuner1.dc1.sonixtream.com/solon/media/tuner/LaunchTuner?aff=kifm

If you use this link, a browser window pops up.  Between 5 to 10 seconds
later the music starts.  If you have a popup blocker, it probably won't
work.  Dialup users will probably have a longer delay of start time.

They had a separate link for Mac users, but both links worked on my Mac.

--
Snogpitch

snogpitch at prodigy.net
ICQ: 4989342