[Dixielandjazz] Off Topic For Hams In England

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Tue Apr 5 22:18:33 PDT 2005

Please reply off-List as this is off-topic.

I received an e-mail from someone in England who wants info on becoming a
ham radio operator.

Can one of you English hams advise him on your equivalent of our ARRL, how
to find ham radio clubs & how to get started in ham radio.

His name is
  Stephen Manaton and his e-mail address is

meade at tivvy.freeserve.co.uk

 73,

 --Bob Ringwald K6YBV
Placerville, CA USA

"There are three kinds of men:
The ones that learn by reading.
The few who learn by observation.
The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for
themselves."
--William Penn Adair (Will) Rogers B: 11/4/1879 D: 8/15/1935