[Dixielandjazz] motor car (automobile) songs

Tom Duncan tduncan at bellatlantic.net
Tue Apr 5 10:17:56 PDT 2005

Bill Haesler wrote on Tue, 05 Apr 2005 09:19:39
::snip::
"Listmate Ross Anderson (leader of the New Melbourne Jazz Band) has asked me
for a list of motor car (automobile) songs." . . . . . .

A good starter for a new thread and Bill got some great titles, but I'll bet
this kind of theme programming comes up for a lot of gigs and we all have to
dig for related tunes such as . . .

Birthday party for a dentist - Tune Name - "My Sweet Tooth Says I Wanna(But
My Wisdom Tooth Says No)"
Birthday party for a lady renowned for keeping chickens in a small suburban
back yard - Tune Name - "Rooster Song" (We had some chickens . . . )

Any unusual themes requiring creative programming? As Bill said, "Go to it
girls and boys!"

Regards,

Tom Duncan