[Dixielandjazz] Thinking outside The Box

Steve barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 5 06:17:58 PDT 2005

Should have included this note from American Express in this morning's
e-mail. Seems as if "music" has suddenly become a marketing tool.

Makes one wonder about starting a 99 cent per song file for OKOM. We could
all put our CDs together on Wiggin's computer and he could market songs to
the 50 million, plus or minus older Americans who love this music as well as
the 100 million, plus or minus younger Americans who are prime targets to
hear this music. :-) VBG

Cheers,
Steve

GET FREE MUSIC AT MSN
(THOUGHT YOU'D LIKE THE SOUND OF THAT)

Tune in to free tracks with your Blue from American
Express Card. For every 10 songs you purchase from
MSN Music, you'll receive one free song credit. There's
no limit to the number of song credits you can earn, so
the more you buy, the more should be coming your way.

Start shopping today at MSN Music <http://music.msn.com/amex/freemusic>