[Dixielandjazz] Just back from N. Orleans

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Tue Apr 5 00:08:54 PDT 2005

>From Bob Ringwald currently in New Orleans.

Tonight, Monday saw Connie Jones, Dave Bodinghouse & Banu Gibson plus a good
bass player & good drummer at Fritzels.

Bodinghouse told me that the Grand Palace was closed.  Bob Havens with Duke
Heiger (SP) will be at the Palm Court on Wed night.

Havens with Connie Jones, Bodinghouse, Hal Smith & others will be at Snug
Harbor on Thur.

I suggest the DJML F2F be moved there since the Grand Palace is closed.

It doesn't get much better than this...

--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
New Orleans