[Dixielandjazz] Concert tonight on internet

Len Nielsen lennielsen at telus.net
Sun Apr 3 17:23:16 PDT 2005

Hi Bob

I also side with the faction that feels less is more. Sometimes when
there are too many notes the music can sound a bit clumsy to me.

However I really enjoyed last nights concert on the internet.

Thanks for directing us there.

Len Nielsen

Bob Ringwald replies:

Of course this can happen.  However, it does not at all apply to any of the
musicians who were featured at the Saturday night Summet Jazz concert in
Denver;

RANDY SANDKE, trumpet
RICKEY WOODARD, tenor sax
TERRY BLAINE, vocals
MARK SHANE, piano
FRANK TATE, bass
JOE COHN, guitar
JACKIE WILLIAMS, drums

It doesn't get much better than that.  No one was playing "lots of notes
like water running through your fingers."

--Bob Ringwald
Placerville, CA USA