[Dixielandjazz] Re: "Trad" Jazz in the UK

ALSINGERPRESENTS at aol.com ALSINGERPRESENTS at aol.com
Thu Sep 30 20:36:13 PDT 2004

   It strikes me that we forget sometimes the vitally important relationship
between jazz(OKOM<YOKOM and MYKOM)and....FREEDOM!!!!  Iam a new  board member
of a classic jazz society I have quickly witnessed the potentially long-term
destructive effects of members use of this precious freedom. It comes with the
territory.....I intend to use this same freedom, the very best way I know,  to
do the very best thing I can to to perpetuate all   good  jazz!   We need to
be more patient with the use AND mis-use of freedom...............al  singer