[Dixielandjazz] Jazzfest "vOLUNTEERS"

Zenith Sydney zenith at ans.com.au
Thu Sep 30 16:53:38 PDT 2004

Hi, DJMLers and Nancy,

I liked the "thinking inside the box" :) comments and agree that is the
problem.  However, instead of standing in the wings I have done something
about it and hereby make a challenge to the organisers.

I consider that I have an ideal solution for the woes of the Sacramento
Jubilee.  It would, if implemented, also assist in the promotion of OKOM.
This is a serious statement but involves a little whitemail, instead of
blackmail :)  This statement from downunder should, to use Steve Bs words,
inspire controversy.

This potential solution could be outlined in detail with suggestions for
implementation to the board in return for:

Recognition/credits for being an author of the idea
Allowing TW to be involved in a small way
Engagement of the Sydney Zenith at the next Sacramento Jubilee

Tom (The Business Man) Wood