[Dixielandjazz] FH5, More on Disney

Don Ingle dingle at baldwin-net.com
Sun Sep 26 12:47:49 PDT 2004

It was a seller (at the time of 78's) that went over 3 1/2 million, and
remained inthe Capitol catalog for two decades when it was pplace on a 45
with Cigareets and Whusky and wild wild Wimmen on the B side.
Bear Family Records (a German company) wa licensed by Capitol to put out a
CD of 28 of the Red Ingle dates, some never before released, and some only
released in Australia and (are you ready for this ) Japan. It is available
at most on-line record sources.
Don Ingle