[Dixielandjazz] Fw: Anybody need a room at the Sun Valley festival??

Beth Villanyi bethv at portafortuna.com
Fri Sep 24 07:53:34 PDT 2004

MessagePassing along the following message if anyone is interested...
Beth

Hi festival attendees ---
     I have a beautiful Junior Suite at Sun Valley Lodge for the
festival, with arrival on Oct 14, check out Oct 18.  It's $189. per nite
plus tax.  I would  LOVE to hear that you or someone you know can use
this rental.  We made it last year before leaving, but then I put
together a group tour, so will be staying in Ketchum instead      Thanks
for passing the word along -- I hope it helps someone who still needs a
room there.  Let me know............

Take care and ..... Keep JAZZ-N,     Diane
      800-348-5800    206-542-9332
                  fx 206-546-5203
350 NW 175th St,  Seattle WA 98177
            please visit website!!