[Dixielandjazz] Jim Beebe CD

Thompson rebecca.e.thompson at verizon.net
Thu Sep 23 06:41:39 PDT 2004

 Let me add my appreciation to Dave also.  The program was interesting and
filled with historical music.  Most of all I cherish the opportunity to HEAR
Jim's voice.  We corresponded via e-mail quite a bit, but hearing him gave
me more insite into his personality.

Thanks to Dave.

Rebecca Thompson
Flower Mound, TX