[Dixielandjazz] Beebe/Terkel CD

Dave Hanson jazzdude at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 22 23:12:20 PDT 2004

Hello all !  This project was very close to my heart and I was happy to provide 54 of you a copy of this interesting CD. Many of you knew Jim Beebe and perhaps Studs Terkel, and the tale told on the CD is classic radio.

I must now tell all that I am burned out, no more disks, out of ink, labels all but gone and only one mailer left. Perhaps if anyone else wants a copy of this classic, simply ask on the DJML and I bet a hero will comply, and burn you a copy.

I have no regrets, Mr. Beebe ! Everybody dug the hell out of it !!! We will not soon forget what you have left us to enjoy !!

Dave Hanson
Trombone
Atlanta