[Dixielandjazz] FF+2 Is faster Better?

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Wed Sep 22 13:23:31 PDT 2004

In a message dated 9/22/04 12:15:26 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
sign.guy at charter.net writes:

> I think you can tell how good a musician is at sex by the way he plays
> solos.  Some fizzle out too quickly, some do it in a jerk, some are entirely too
> fast, some can't find the groove and some just plain suck.  Then there are
> those that take a little time and really enjoy it.

Whew!!    I shall bite my tongue and not even go to this movie,  ha ha :))
As Paul Edgerton said to me a while back , I ain't taking the bait.
I whoeheartedly concur however difficult it is for me not to elaborate on
this part of the post.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins