[Dixielandjazz] Fw: dixiejam

Bob Romans cellblk7 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 22 07:26:28 PDT 2004

Listmates...this came this morning...it looks like OKOM is alive and well in Hungary! If you open the link, you'll see a picture of the band's 14 year old cornet player..and the band! Click on the British flag and you'll get the English translation! I couldn't open the sound clips, maybe some of you can!
Warm regards to all!
Bob Romans
Cell Block 7 Jazz Band
1617 Lakeshore Dr.,