[Dixielandjazz] One person and art

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Tue Sep 21 14:10:52 PDT 2004

Well folks:

I have been following this thread very carefully since Dan's original post in
which he mentioned that he had written it or thought it up while enjoying a
good bottel of Wine.

I have found a similar bottle and while drinking it I kept searching through
my Finew Art collection where I found an Art Farmer CD, an Art Blakey CD, an
Art Carney video, an Art Tatum CD, and a naked picture of Tatum O'neil.   It's
all pretty artistic art to me.

I also saw a Rogain commercial flash on the televison with a guy who in the
before picture, had a receding  hair line, but with only a few short treatments
and a can of haircolored spray paint had acheived a very deceiving new hair
line which had definitely become a work of art.   Salvador Dali would be proud.
:)

So  I must conclude that perhaps some music is indeed ART, and some Art is
music (solo or ensemble)  Or Vs versus depending upon the eyes and ears of the
beholder.

I have seen some Musical art in which the only thing close to Art was the
semi or fully naked lady on the cover, and I have also heard music that has sent
me searching for naked Art that looked like the cover. :)

Gott go now and buy another bottle of that Lone Star Wine.

Cheers,

Tom (artfully) Wiggins