[Dixielandjazz] Sacramento Area

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Mon Sep 20 22:04:36 PDT 2004

Dear Friends,
Once again the "Almost World Famous" Boondockers will be performing at
Giovanni's Pizzeria on Wednesday Sept. 22, 6:00 - 9:00 PM.
We'd love to see all your smiling faces there, eating that great pizza &
enjoying the liquid refreshments & fine entertainment.
If you enjoy having a pizza parlor with live music that you can bring the
whole family to, like in "The Good Ol' Days), come out and support The
Boondockers.
Be sure to tell your friends--Encourage everyone to come, have some pizza,
something cold to drink and listen to some great Jazz with lots of comedy
sprinkled in.
Giovanni's is located in South Sacramento at 5924 South Landpark Dr.,
tel (916) 393-7001.
>From Sacramento, go south on I-5 to Fruitridge Rd.  Turn left or east, under
freeway, and go approximately 1/2 mile.
Turn right on South Landpark Dr.
and go approximately 1/4 mile to South Hills shopping center.
Giovanni's is on the right, next to the large market.
Come out and join us and help do your part to "Keep live music live!" in
Sacramento.
Bob Ringwald
Pianist and Manager
The Boondockers (Jazz and Comedy)