[Dixielandjazz] ella Fitzgerald

Hans Koert koerthchkz at zeelandnet.nl
Sun Sep 19 11:22:27 PDT 2004

Arn suggested:
Perhaps it's from the 1961 Berlin concert:
http://www.vervemusicgroup.com/product.aspx?ob=m&src=art&pid=10004

Your suggestion sounds good, Arnold, but the info on the website says this
concert weas unreleased until 1991. I can't imagine that my 45rpm Verve
record (Verve VV 20102) is from the 1990s.
Can someone tell me what the release date is for this VV 20000 series of
Verve 45rpm records?

TIP for today:

Modinha - Joe Henderson Quartet ( 19 Sep 1994)

Hans Koert
El Redescubrimiento de Oscar Aleman
www.people.zeelandnet.nl/koerthchkz/aleman.htm