[Dixielandjazz] OKOM in Montreal

RonGamble rgamble at digitalnetworks.ca
Sat Sep 18 10:49:05 PDT 2004

Mimi  will be at the Ragtime - Jasstime Festival   at  Alexander Bay NY
at  the Pinetree Point Inn
on  Oct.15,16,17

the Festival  is held twice yearly and I never miss it
and have seen the Smugtown Stompers there as well
Alex. Bay would be approx. 125 miles from Montreal

I will be there on the 16th.
Ron Gamble