[Dixielandjazz] Jazz this Sunday in Modesto, CA

margeaux at inreach.com margeaux at inreach.com
Fri Sep 17 12:00:30 PDT 2004

The Modesto Dixieland Society is proud to present The River City Pub
Crawlerz as guest band for our monthly jazz club meeting on Sunday,
September 19.  Some of our DJML listmates (Bob Ringwald and Paul Edgerton)
will be performing with this fine ensemble lead by Bob Williams.  I am
sure that Bob would be happy to tell all on this list what a wonderful
band it is.  But his modesty prevents him from doing so.

Please join us Sunday at Club Maxx in the DoubleTree Hotel, corner of 9th
& K Streets, in beautiful downtown Modesto, CA.  We begin our session with
an open jam set at noon.  Bring your axes if you like! The Crawlerz will
perform their first set at 1:00.

If anyone needs additional information, please contact me.

Margaret Squires
Music Director
Modesto Dixieland Jazz Society