[Dixielandjazz] Eli Newberger's Monday concert, Whistlin'Dixie, at UNH

Eli Newberger newberge at massmed.org
Thu Sep 16 18:53:39 PDT 2004

This Monday my All-Stars will feature Brad Terry, whistler and clarinet, Bob
Winter, piano (usually with the Boston Pops!), Jimmy Mazzy, banjo and
vocals, Bo Winiker, trumpet, Ted Casher, clarinet and piano, and my own
brother Henry, up from NY on trombone. 8:00 PM in the opening concert of the
UNH Traditional Jazz Series at the Johnson Theater in the Paul Creative Arts
Center, Durham, NH
www.unh.edu/news/campusjournal/archive/2004/august/080604jazz.html

You can get a taste of Brad's wild whistling on Sweet Georgia Brown, and the
solo feature I'm going to play, Gershwin's 2nd Prelude for piano, performed
simultaneously on tuba and piano, from the recordings here:
http://www.elinewberger.com/music_listen.html

Please come say hello if you should see this and come to the concert!

Warm regards to all,

Eli Newberger