[Dixielandjazz] The Jazz Musician

Steve barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 16 10:31:04 PDT 2004

For the clarinet players on the list

A very intense, OKOM clarinet player is sitting at the bar, coming down
after playing all night. A gorgeous young woman shyly approaches him and
says:

"Excuse me, I hate to intrude, but I just have to tell you that I saw you
play tonight. I have never been so deeply affected by jazz before. It's like
it woke up my mind and my heart. It also woke me up as a woman. It touched
me deeply and I want to take you home with me and make mad passionate love
to you all night long."

He stares at her for a moment, then asks:

"Did you see the first set or the second set?"

Cheers,
Steve Barbone