[Dixielandjazz] Missing Out on Current Bands

Richard Stevens thejazzfactory at ozemail.com.au
Tue Sep 14 21:06:15 PDT 2004

Hi All,
Australians will get another chance to hear Jon Erik Kelso at the Gold Coast
Jazz Festival late in February next year along with some other younger
players including Simon Stribling, Cynthia Sayer, Jo Stevenson and Michael
McQuaid. They will have their CDs with them for sale and I hope they sell a
lot! I have cd's with all of those players...

regards,
Richard Stevens
www.thejazzfactory.net