[Dixielandjazz] The 100 most important American Songs of the20thCentury

Bill Gunter jazzboard at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 13 18:42:18 PDT 2004

Hi Jerry,

You wrote (regarding my comments on Cage's 4'33") -

>You're just jealous because it was me who didn't play the washboard, and
>not you.

It really ticks me off that you would put this on the entire list for
everyone to see when I have always regarded this as an issue just between
you and me.

I was the first guy who didn't play on 4'33" and I don't have the
documention to prove it.

So there!

Bill "Not only that, I didn't play on any of Cage's other stuff either!"
Gunter
jazzboard at hotmail.com