[Dixielandjazz] Encore question

John Farrell stridepiano at tesco.net
Sun Sep 12 04:34:48 PDT 2004

Many thanks to Larry Swain and Tony Davis for solving my copyright symbol
problem - Alt+0169 does the trick (I wonder what happened to the Alt+3000
which I have been using for ages?), now I
can breathe again. Bob Smith's suggested Alt+184 didn't work on my machine,
I suppose it could be yet another of those XP incompatibility things.

What a list!!

John Farrell