[Dixielandjazz] Encore question

John Farrell stridepiano at tesco.net
Sun Sep 12 00:21:40 PDT 2004

This question concerns the copyright symbol (an encircled letter C). For
years I have been doing it in Encore 4.5 by selecting "Text", holding down
the Alt key (note - NOT the Alt Gr key, it doesn't work using that) and
typing 3000 on the alt group keypad. When I release the Alt key the symbol
pops up.

For some mysterious reason it now refuses to appear. I've tried to cut and
paste it from other Encore documents without success - any ideas anyone?

My OS is Windows XP, the Encore default text font is Times New Roman..

John Farrell