[Dixielandjazz] Introduction and shameless CD plug

Dawn Lambeth dawnlambeth at netscape.net
Wed Sep 1 20:09:02 PDT 2004

Hello,
Just like to introduce myself, I've lurked on this list for a while, but not posted. I'm a vocalist/pianist based out of central coast of California, and I know many of the members on this list if not personally then by name from my occasional forray into the festival scene with the Clint Baker New Orleans Jazz Band.  I've recently released my first CD under my own name, on which I'm thrilled to be accompanied by the following wonderful musicians:

Ray Skjelbred, piano
Paul Mehling, guitar (from the Hot Club of San Francisco)
Jeff Hamilton, drums
Mike Baird & John Smith, reeds
Marc Caparone, cornet
Clint Baker, guitar