[Dixielandjazz] Re: Dixielandjazz Digest, Vol 20, Issue 48

Jka361 at aol.com Jka361 at aol.com
Wed Sep 1 06:02:28 PDT 2004

Tom Wiggins,I iseldom write to this page but I read always It .My only though
about the passing of such local unknwon great musician is this.Every time I
sell one of my CD' to some one I have never known.I feel that I have made some
one happy with my music and that seems to saytisfy me. As for making it this
business  well I feel I have. I'm playing five (5) nights a week in great
venues, 5 star restaurants and top of the line hotel relaxing rooms.  The money's
not to bad and  I'm enjoying my life so what to worry about making it. MAKING
IT thats out of my control.I 'm just making sure my chops are ready if the
opportunity presents  itself.  I love reading all the comments and it jus tmakes
life interesting. JIM K