[Dixielandjazz] Re: Pete Clute book

Dan Augustine ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
Sun Oct 31 08:59:16 PST 2004

Charlie and DJML--
     Yes, you can order it directly from Carol Clute.  Here's an email
i got from her a while back:

      From: CAROLCLUTE at aol.com
      Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 10:49:09 EDT
      Subject: Re: Earthquake McGoon's book

      HI DAN:  Sorry you did not receive my email about a week ago.
      The book is out and ready for mailing.  It is $25 and $3 postage.
      You can send a check to me at
           4719 Quail Lakes Drive
           Ste G-#120
           Stockton, CA  95207
      I also have copies of the West Coast Jazz Revival available
      for $20 and $3 postage.  There are a number of things that
      Pete collected and I am going to be selling them-- posters,
      gold coins from the club, signed and numbered copies of Turk,
      etc.  If you are interested in any of this other stuff, let
      me know.

     Dan