[Dixielandjazz] Re: Help please!

Nancy Giffin nancyink at ulink.net
Thu Oct 28 13:37:07 PDT 2004

Re. "Bart Hickox":
I believe you mean Barker Hickox  (Arizona Jazz Soc.)
His e-mail: <Barker4258 at aol.com>

According to Barker, he gave the masters of the WGJB recordings to George
Buck at Jazzology.

From: "Robert S. Ringwald" <robert at ringwald.com>
I received the following e-mail from Floyd Levin.  Can anyone on DJML help
him?  If so, please reply directly to him.
--Bob Ringwald