[Dixielandjazz] Re: YOGI BERRA ON JAZZ

Dan Augustine ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
Tue Oct 26 14:36:23 PDT 2004

>From: "LARRY'S Signs and Large Format Printing" <sign.guy at charter.net>
>Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 15:52:03 -0500
>
>Who wrote the piece on Yogi Berra on Jazz
**------------------------------------------------------------------------**
     We may never find out, but it's all over the place.  If you go to
Google and do a search on "Yogi Berra"+jazz (just like that, no
spaces, include the quotation-marks), you'll get something like the
following.  I clicked on the first link, and it said "Server not
found", but the second and most of the later links worked.

     Dan
-------------------------
"Web 	Results 1 - 10 of about 5,210 for "Yogi Berra"+jazz. (0.34 seconds)

Yogi Berra Explains Jazz
... Column: Jazz Humor. Yogi Berra Explains Jazz Posted: 2004-10-21.
Interviewer: What do you expect is in store for the future of jazz
trumpet? ...
www.allaboutjazz.com/php/article.php?id=15262 - 25k - 25 Oct 2004 -
Cached - Similar pages

YOGI BERRA EXPLAINS JAZZ :: eJazzNews.com : The Number One Jazz ...
YOGI BERRA EXPLAINS JAZZ Posted by: editoron Wednesday, October 13,
2004 - 11:22
PM. ... YOGI BERRA EXPLAINS JAZZ | Login/Create an account | 0 Comments. ...
www.ejazznews.com/modules.php?op=modload&
name=News&file=article&sid=3426 - 38k - Cached - Similar pages "