[Dixielandjazz] doctors.

Bill Biffle bbiffle at brgcc.com
Mon Oct 25 08:10:59 PDT 2004

I was a home builder in a former life and once during an examination a
neurosurgeon spent 15 mins. Or so asking me about the new house he was
having built.  At the end of the discussion, I said, "I assume that my fee
for this consultation will be reflected in your charges today.".  He took
$55 off the bill - and that was in the late 1970s!

DJML content "'Taint What You Do It's How You Do It".

Bill Biffle
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
Duke City Jazz Band
bbiffle at brgcc.com