[Dixielandjazz] Wedding gigs

John Farrell stridepiano at tesco.net
Sat Oct 23 01:10:15 PDT 2004

I used to hate playing wedding gigs, usually the bride's family would occupy
the seats on one side of the hall while the groom's family took the seats on
the other side - both factions staring balefully at each other while doing
their best to get legless as quickly as possibly so that the fighting could
begin. Screaming children would charge around in the centre throwing food
everywhere.

A friend sent me a link today which reminded me of that awful scenario, here
it is - have fun with it :

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5527273221

John Farrell