[Dixielandjazz] Non Compete Restrictions:

Steve barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 17 16:10:41 PDT 2004

Hi Trevor

Thanks very much for posting the information. I appreciate it. One reason I
asked is because we have gigs 3 weeks apart, 50 miles apart at two jazz
societies in Jan/Feb of 2005. Plus during the same time frame, several other
local appearances.

When booked, I specifically asked both Societies if they thought there might
be a conflict and both answered no.

Attendance is higher, admission fees are $15 to $20 and we are in a metro
area of some 5 million people which, no doubt, makes a difference in the
size of the available audience.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone

Trevor Tomasin <trevor at clevedonjazzclub.co.uk> wrote