[Dixielandjazz] Mystery Tune help?

dingle dingle at baldwin-net.com
Fri Oct 15 16:22:10 PDT 2004

Dave at Creolejazz.com wrote:

> Greetings, all. A friend of mine called today and has stumbled across
> a transcription of a tune that he likes but he does not know the name
> of the tune. He faxed me the trumpet part and I don't know it either.
> I've scanned it and posted it here:
>
> http://www.creolejazz.com/mysterytune
>
> If you have a chance, please take a look at this music and let me know
> the title. Thanks so much.
>
> Dave

It seems to be a disguised Sensation Rag, at least the first part. Maybe
worried that Fox et al will find a way to move the copyright date on
ODJB tunes back like the Disney deal. The rest stumps me. It looks as if
it is from a chart -- the phrasing looks like it was frma written
arrangment.. If you get an asnwer post it here so we will know.
Don Ingle