[Dixielandjazz] HELP! A big bad bug bit me!!

dingle dingle at baldwin-net.com
Thu Oct 14 14:47:59 PDT 2004

HELP!! I lost  my list address book when a rather nasty little bug got
past my Norton when I downloaded an MS update to XP.
(Thanks ever so much, Mr Gates.) Had to reformat the C drive.
So, if you nice folks would send me your name and email address to me so
I can collect them, I will be back with the pack.
Appreciate it.  I had my Internet Explorer scrubbed and  am using a neat
new program basin on the old Navigator program,
Morzilla, and works well.
We await the snow with no enthusiasm -- but will await your address
book  info with heart thanks.
Don Ingle