[Dixielandjazz] Copyright infringement

John Farrell stridepiano at tesco.net
Tue Oct 12 23:39:25 PDT 2004

Yes, I know about that Arn. However many people who use my music on their
websites do have the courtesy to ask my permission to do so, I never refuse
it provided that it is made clear where the music originated.

Because of the millions (perhaps billions?) of internet users in existence I
should not be surprised that some of them are unscrupulous lowlifes who, in
full knowledge that nothing can be done about it, will steal or misrepresent
someone else's work with impunity, nevertheless when it happens to me it
makes my blood boil with impotent rage.

John Farrell