[Dixielandjazz] Visual effects

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Mon Oct 11 21:11:48 PDT 2004

In a message dated 10/11/04 11:39:15 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
sign.guy at charter.net writes:

> Music today isn't enough. Don't ignore the flash and visual part of music.
> Just look at who's popular today - it's those who have videos out.  Can you
> remember the last band that just stood there and had a hit.  My vote is Dave
> Brubeck in the early 60's.  Adapt or die and for heaven's sake get and carry
> business cards that don't have old telephone numbers and grocery lists
> scratched on the back.
>
> Larry

I have posted this before but here it is again, so there is no excuse for any
band or musician on this list to not have business cards, you can get them
for FREE here.  get off your rump and go get em.

www.vistaprint.com

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins